Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Birthday My Sweet Rylie!


Happy birthday to my amazing little girl. I can't believe you are 3 today. I think of the moment we met & it melts my heart. You changed your mommy forever. The very moment our eyes locked, I knew I would never be the same. You have brought so much joy & love to your daddy & me. I watch you now, playing dress up, teasing your cat & listening to your imaginative stories & I feel so very full. I feel so full of love & purpose. Some days, I look at you in a bittersweet sort-of -way that feels like you are growing up too fast. Today, I look at you & feel so joyful at who you are. You are such a funny little girl. You are three and you are such an individual. You make up you own jokes, you tell your own stories & you sing your own songs.  You are my most precious gift, sweet little girl. Happy third birthday Rylie!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment