Monday, November 12, 2012

Snow White Themed Birthday Party

For Rylie's third birthday, she made it abundantly clear what she wanted. She was adamant for months that she was having a fancy Snow White birthday party. She wanted it to look like the Julia Roberts movie Mirror Mirror & the Disney classic Snow White. She was very involved in the entire process; from the menu to the design of her party. I think this may be my favorite party I've ever done.
 










 
For the games, we kept it simple. We had a bobbing for apples game for the older kids & a bean bag toss for the younger (and older) kids.
 







 
We set up a velour blanket & pillow for the girls to get manis & pedis. This station was specially requested by the princess herself(months ago!).
 







 
We thought it would be fun for the favors, to set up a candy bar. All the candy dishes were made from dollar store candle sticks & vases! I will ALWAYS love the dollar store!! :)
 
 




 
 
The birthday girl didn't want to buy her outfit on Etsy this year. She decided I would make her dress; a task I have never taken on before. Needless to say, I was nervous to start. I was given 2 instructions; "sososososo poofy" & strapless. I did add little straps (sorry honey, you're three), but she didn't seem to mind.
 
 
For lunch we served nutella sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches, cucumber sandwiches, apples slices & carrot sticks.
 




 
For dessert, we served vanilla cake pops, miniature blueberry pies & miniature apple pies.
 








 
I'm very pleased with how the day came together & I think the birthday girl was too!
I love you so much Rylie!
 
Event Coordination & Design: www.astylishaffairbyjessie.com
All Printables: www.weddingchicks.com


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment