Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Office Ideas

We are moving in less than 4 weeks! This sentence gets an exclamation point, because I am beyond excited. To say we have outgrown our home, is an understatement. In our new home, I will have my very own office. I'm super excited to get the decorating juices flowing. I have this chic, sophisticated & glam idea in my head. I want some sort of damask wallpaper on one of the walls. I keep thinking of color schemes & my head keeps going back to a black, white, green, with a few purple statement pieces. I have a few "inspiration pictures". I'm looking at Ikea a.s.a.p!
 
 image: here
 
 image: here
 
 image: here
 
 image: here
 
 The first & third are my favorite. I can't wait to get started on this, unbelievably, exciting project! I will keep everyone posted...whether you like it or not! ;)
 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment