Thursday, May 28, 2015

Retro Beach Inspired Ice Cream Social

It was teacher appreciation week at my daughter's school  & I was more than willing to volunteer to set up an ice cream social for the staff. This year was a beach theme. With Teen Beach Movie 2 coming out soon, I kept thinking of how cute the 60s beach scene was. I decided to go with a retro feel. With it being summer, it was so easy to find little pieces of décor at the dollar store. I made two pinats for décor & set up ice cream in tins of ice. I also served a variety of candies. Let's be honest, I can't stick with just one dessert; the more, the better!
 
















 
The teachers all seemed so appreciative & touched! It was such a pleasure to give back to the people that take such special care of my little one.
 
Vendor Credits:
Event coordination & design: www.astylishaffairbyjessie.com
Ice cream: www.publix.com

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment